Terms and Conditions
1. In these terms and conditions (‘the terms’) –
‘we’‘our’ and ‘us’ means Richard Daly, his successors and assigns;
‘website’means this website, and
‘you’ means any person, company or other legal entity accessing the website for any purpose
2. We have made the website accessible to you on the condition that you accept these terms. Your use of the website constitutes your agreement to the terms.
3. We may change the terms at any time and you will be bound by any such changes as from the date of the change.
4. The website contains links to other websites (‘linked sites’). Linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for their content. We identify linked sites purely as a convenience and their inclusion does not imply any endorsement or approval of the content, nor any association with the owner of a linked site.
5. As a condition of your use of the website –
- you warrant to us that you will not use it for any purpose which is unlawful, illegal and/or in breach of the terms;
- you must not use it in any way which will (or is likely to) damage, overburden or impair the website, or interfere with anyone’s use and enjoyment of it;
- you must not obtain (or attempt to obtain) any materials or information in any manner which is not intentionally made available on the website;
- you acknowledge that copyright in all images and text on the website is vested in us or, where stated, in third parties, in which case we have reproduced it with their consent. In either case, except for your own private purposes, you must not reproduce, copy or otherwise use any image or text without our prior written consent, or the consent of the person identified, either here or on a linked website, as its owner.
6.1 We have included a guest book on the website and you may sign it if you wish. Your name and any comments you make (termed ‘content’ in this clause)will appear in the website, but we reserve the right not to publish such content or any part of it. At our discretion, we will also remove any content which is offensive, defamatory, unlawful, illegal or which we consider to be unacceptable, including any content which endorses or advertises any product or service or which can be construed as doing so. The presence of any content on the website does not imply any recommendation or endorsement of such content by us.
7. We cannot guarantee that the website does not contain inaccuracies, typographical or other errors. At our discretion, we may remedy such errors, but only where it is reasonably possible to do so. We may make changes to the content or appearance of the website whenever we wish and we may also remove the website or suspend its operation.
8. We disclaim all warranties and liability relating to the accuracy or truth of any statement or other information contained or referred to on the website. We make no representation about the suitability, availability, or timeliness of such information or that of the software, graphics (including maps), services and products (if any) on the website. If you are dissatisfied with the website, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue using it.
9. Where the website contains directions or advice (for example as to how to find any particular viewpoint), no warranty is given as to the safety of following those directions or that advice, nor as to the legality of doing so. All actions taken by you are taken based on your own judgment, and at your own risk, and we cannot accept any liability for any injury, loss or liability to third parties incurred by you.
10. These terms are governed by English law and your use of the website is deemed to be your consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts in England.
11. If any part of the terms is or becomes invalid or unenforceable the remaining terms shall continue in full force and effect.
12. The terms constitute the entire agreement between us relating to the website and supersede and replace any previous agreement or arrangement, whether written or verbal. 13. If you notice any error on the website, we would be grateful if you would draw it to our attention but we do not guarantee to reply, to remedy the error or to take any other action.