2. Our obligations to you also include compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation 2016/679,and any regulation which amends or replaces it.
3. If you sign the guest book,we will have access to your email address and your name or pseudonym. But whether you sign the guestbook or not, we may also have information about the IT technology you use, includingIP address, browser type, access times and referring website addresses. We may need to use this information for the operation of the website for purposes including(but not limited to) quality control and generation of statistics.
4. If you provide us with your email address or other contact details,we may decide to contact you but we will not disclose your identity,or any information about you to a third party unless –
- you give us permission to do so; or
- we are required to disclose your identity, or any other information about you, by law; or
- we consider it is necessary to protect and defend our rights, property or interests; or
- we consider it is necessary to do so in the interests of personal safety, or the physical or mental wellbeing of any person (including ourselves) or the public at large, or any community within it.
5. You may ask us to supply a copy of any information we hold about you on the website,directly or indirectly, and we will use reasonable endeavours to provide it to you.
6. You may request your details to be deleted from the website and we will endeavour to do so,but you should note that we may be required by law to retain some information about you.
7. We will do all we can reasonably can to ensure that your personal information is not subject to unauthorised, unlawful or illegal access, use or disclosure. But we cannot guarantee that the website will never be ‘hacked’and we will accept no liability if it is.